Caucasian, Asian, and Hispanic Children
- Single applicants and couples, or where the law allows, unmarried partners adopting jointly.
- Parents with or without children.
- Applicants must reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, New York, or Connecticut.
- Commitment to some degree of contact with birth parents (a minimum arrangement may be an exchange of first names, and letters and pictures through the agency, annually, as your child grows).
- AFTH typically places newborn infants directly from the hospital
- Occasionally toddlers become available, but this is rare.
- Children are Caucasian, Asian, Hispanic, and East Indian.
- Open Adoption - The unique opportunity to meet and "get to know" your child's birth parents.
- Since birth parents generally select the adoptive family for their child, waiting periods in this program vary. It may also vary depending upon the adoptive parents flexibility.
- Prospective adoptive parents are screened, educated and then asked to submit written profiles, photographs, and videos to Adoptions From The Heart. These materials are reviewed by birth parents when selecting adoptive families for their children. The selection process includes face-to-face meetings between birth and adoptive parents using first names.
- Open Adoption involves pre-placement meetings between birth and adoptive parents, and some degree of openness after placement. A minimum arrangement may be an exchange of first names, letters and pictures through the agency as the child grows up .
Fees & Costs
- With Adoptions From The Heart there are no hidden costs. All possible expenses are listed on the fee schedule.
- Download a program outline with fees and costs .